Underwear’s Coming Out Party
Undergarments have gone over the top. The current trend in underwear is to combine favored pieces with a ready-to-wear garment, enabling females to reveal off particular sorts of lingerie that they couldn’t- or would not- reveal in the past.
You probably do not have to be a style historian to recognize that this trend marks a change in fashion policies going back for years. Yet stylists state it’s a concept whose time has come-and one that’s really taking off.
For instance, Spiegel Brands Inc. recently introduced Cami Intimate ®- a line that features 5 collections of sexy, trendy lingerie that’s just “also pretty to hide.” Each collection is combined with a working with sweater or cardigan that allows the underwear to tastefully “peek out.” Here’s a better look:
• • The Flirty Collection showcases stylish, ultimately comfy, seamless mesh underwear decorated with stunning flower embroidery. All items are designed with nylon as well as spandex to give comfort and a perfect fit.
• • The Elegant Collection includes seamless bras, panties as well as camisoles that are developed like a 2nd skin to remove panty lines or lingerie seams. A special procedure constructs each piece to produce a smooth appearance under light-weight, body-conscious materials and knits. These smooth, sophisticated styles provide comfortable support.
• • The Hot Collection contains remarkably in-depth mesh lingerie with overlays of scalloped shoelace. Each item is made from soft, smooth nylon, with rayon for glimmer and spandex for a great fit and comfort.
• • The Attractive Collection features classically attractive underwear embellished with extravagantly scalloped stretch shoelace trim. All pieces are made from soft, seamless nylon with spandex for fit as well as convenience.
• • The Attractive Collection contains magnificently stitched satin lingerie in soft, expressive shades for a vintage charm. Each piece is created from smooth nylon with Lycra for a much better fit and also control.